Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Roswell - In search of a UFO

When we were heading home through New Mexico we found out that our credit card was compromised, and we had to wait for a new one to be sent to us. Low and behold, it happened near Roswell, New Mexico - home of the great 1947 UFO Incident. Who wouldn't want to stop here! Ha


I've always told Bob that I knew if a UFO landed in our yard and the aliens asked him if he wanted to go for a ride I'd be standing there waving good bye. I'm so glad we don't live in Roswell, because he would have hopped right on. At least in 1947. Maybe.


Is it true? Did one of these guys get left behind?

Bob checked things out very carefully, but I pulled him away and offered him something better.

There was a bakery across the street, and Bob has a sweet tooth. We bought some of these goodies and headed on our way. Just the two of us!

We have one more place to show you before we reach home, so stay alert!


No comments:

Post a Comment