Thursday, April 21, 2011

Retirement

I thought this day would never come, but it did!  I retired on March 31st and, like many others, plan on traveling much more.  Sue and I will be purchasing an RV and spending a lot more time on the road.  Track this blog to follow our travels.
***





My last few days and weeks were filled with many goodbyes.  This is a picture of my retirement cake.  There were many lunches and dinners with friends, and  I will miss seeing them on a daily basis.

However, although it's time to begin a new chapter in my life, I will never forget some on the the best people in the world. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Retirement Bob. I know you will enjoy it. Have fun traveing, but hopefully the gas prices will go down soon. The thought of 5 dollars a gallon makes you almost want to stay home.

    ReplyDelete